Fast Food Recipes You Can Make At Home
Get the recipes:
11 Herbs & Spices Fried Chicken
400 milliliters butter milk
8 chicken drumsticks
2 liters vegetable oil
Herbs and Spices Mix
250 grams plain flour
2 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon thyme
½ tablespoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon celery salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon dried mustard
2 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon ginger
1 tablespoon white pepper
1. Beat the eggs into the buttermilk.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the buttermilk mixture and chill for an hour.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour with all the herbs and spices.
4. Coat the soaked chicken pieces in the herbed flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
5. Heat oil in a large sauce pan to 170°C/325˚F, then turn to low heat.
6. Fry the chicken in batches for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the skins turn golden brown.
7. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network